Monday, April 26, 2010

Random to The Extreme

Throw in a dash of candy,
To give to your friend,
The candy will certainly come in handy,
Your friendship will go around the bend,
Don't give it to your dog,
And your Labyrinth Breather,
Or else their stomach will clog.
 
I want to see penguins,
Maybe I'll see them in Disney,
Where are the penguins?
Disney is not cisney.

Just keep dancing,
Funky music,
The tax collectors are advancing,
Music is cusic.

I need a twenty-five foot pole,
Made of cheese,
Hope I don't squish a mole,
This is going to be a breeze.

I want to go to Africa,
Do they have any theme parks?
Is there a place called transafrica?

This is where I make my mark,
Time to go ride a roller coaster,
And wrestle a shark,
Let's make a poster!

I like sunsets,
Especially when it is viewed over mountains,
This is the perfect time to cook up some crickets,
I need some water from the fountain.

Talk about a work of art,
I love my opposable thumb,
I don't know where to start,
Where's my mum?

Addicting video games,
Boring books,
I throw them all into the flames,
I'm a pro cook!

My hobby is acting,
Pretending to be whomever I wish,
The key is reacting,
That's the dish!
Word.

3 comments:

  1. HA! I love it! Random "word" at the end. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ari, I especially love the last 2 stanzas!
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAAAA!! I LOVE IT ARI!!!! I love the twenty-five foot pole made of cheese part!!! I love it all!! Good job! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete